Filler & Capper
- The Filling system will be rotary (station) type (Gravity filler) & will consist of mainframe fabricated from MS structure.
- Filling tank will having filling heads.
- Filling machine also has a neck holding and when bottles gets sealed with filling valve the Filling Valve opens and filling process get started.
- Filling tank will have liquid level probe system to control level of mineral water in filling Tank.
- Once the bottle is full by five stage rotary (station) filling nozzle it will be transferred to the capping head.
- The caps will be picked up by the Capping head directly placed on the bottleneck and tightened
- The bottle will enter the capping head, cap will be firmly tightened.
- Duly capped bottles will be transferred on the conveyor.
- Drive system will consist of motor; it is synchronized with filling unit.
- The machine also has an A/C drive for controlling the speed of the machine.
|Infeed Conveyor||:||1220 MM|
|Outfeed Conveyor||:||3657 MM slate conveyor|
|Filling Tank||:||5070 OZ with auto level system|
|Dimension(LxBxH)||:||1650x1650x2150 MM(without conveyor)|
|Machine Weight||:||1200 kg. (approx) with shrink tunnel|
|Main Motor||:||1 hp 1phase|
|Air Conveyor Motor||:||1/4 hp 3 phase|
|Washing Motor||:||1/2 hp 3 phase|
|SHRINK TUNNEL BLOWERS'S Motor||:||1/4 hp 1 phase|
|Outfeed Conveyor Motor||:||1/2 hp 3 phase|
|Total Electric Load||:||7 kw (max)|
|Filling Range||:||3.38 oz TO 67.62 oz|
|Output||:||24-28 bottle per minute(33.81 oz)|
IDEAL FOR: DRINKING WATER